Saturday, July 26, 2008

The first half (sort of) of 2008!

OK..so it has been forever since I put anything on our blog and now I have seven months of stuff piled up. I covered most everything from February to July. I will be working backwards.
First of all (or last of all depending on how you look at it :-) is Brennan's 6th Birthday.


Emmy and Aunt Linda


We had a pinata and all the kids loved it!



Brennan wanted a pirate birthday, but decided at the last minute not to wear a costume.

Brennan and Emelia on the Fourth of July.....Oh yeah...Brennan has glasses now!


Emmy playing in her Moses basket.


Emelia and Anna at Williamson's this July.


Brennan had a lot of fun with his 11 cousins! They are all here below along with friend Dana.






Brennan and Emelia love playing together, whether it is in the pool or dressing up as a superhero.

On Tyler's Birthday I framed his favorite sweatshirt that is full of holes! He wears it too often!

Now here are some Vacation pictures from June!

This was at St. Ignace



This is the Mackinac Bridge behind them.


Here we all are in a canoe and we survived! It was fun!


Emmy at Dutch Village


Brennan on Holland Beach

Back in May now...............

This was at Great Grandpa's 90th Birthday

Playing around as firefighters




Pictures from the church carnival



Just being cute!!




and being a little crazy!

Pictures from my birthday in March.

Grandma and Grandpa Porter


This was after their first and last "Ketchup Party"I guess I was up stairs a little too long that night. I came down and Brennan said "Want to join our ketchup party?" They had decided to smear ketchup all over themselves. Miraculously they didn't get any on the furniture!

Hope you enjoyed all these picures! I hope the next half of the year is even more exciting!!

God Bless!



No comments: