
I made it back in only a month! I almost forgot my re-commitment to the blog. OOPS!
Well Valentine's day is upon us, and we are not doing much. It will be nice just to stay home for once. We did go out to eat though, on MLK day. It was nice. No kids, very quiet, peaceful dinner.
After being snowed in and all this cold, I am so ready for Spring! Also my Bday is in the spring so that's fun too! But Hey at least the Packers won the Super Bowl! Go Green Bay!
Life Change Week at PCS this week was awesome. I really enjoyed being with the kids in a different setting. Playing games, worshipping, praying and sharing in small group were all highlights. Thanks to our guest speaker and his team. They were awesome!
Bradley classes this weekend, so I better go prepare. Nanotech, Chemical Bonding and Spectroscopy, Oh my!
Bye for now!
1 comment:
Fantastic picture...
Post a Comment